Superior University, Lahore Campus
The Superior University, Lahore is a private university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. This university was established in 2000. The Superior University is known as well-reputed International Educational Institutions and stands among the best universities in Pakistan. The superior university is contributing to molding the lives of students, faculty, staff, and alumni through amazing learning and research environment which provide success in their lives and career. The Superior University is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Engineering Council, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, Pakistan Bar Council, Council for Architecture, and Town Planners.
Superior University, Lahore -Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The students who have appeared in HSSC (Part II) or an equivalent examination and are awaiting results are eligible to apply in Superior University, Lahore.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Minimum 12 years of education with 50% marks.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Minimum 16 years of education in the related field.
2. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Minimum 18 years of education with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 70% under annual system.
2. GRE or GAT with a minimum of 60% marks.
Faculty of Business & Management Sciences
Faculty of Economics and Commerce
Faculty of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Art and Design
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Law
Scholarships are very important to made education available to all deserving and needy students. One can give a hand and help the student in achieving his/her goal through support. The superior university offers merit-based and need-based scholarships to its students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#SUL #Lahore #Punjab #Jaamiah
Superior University‘s research centers are highly systematic and objective oriented that promote research culture awareness in Pakistan. High-quality research, essence creative minds, etc are all responsibilities of these research centers. The main objective is to guide, enhance, support faculty, students, and management to do more and more research, write and publish research articles, reports, and case studies through some supportive training procedures.
Workshops and seminars help in building communication skills and gaining knowledge so are very beneficial for the student and faculty. The superior university has already organized some of them are:
1. On 30 November 2018, the “International Conference on Management Research” was organized by the university.
2. On 23 February 2018, the “International Conference on Engineering and Emerging Technology” was hosted by the university team.
3. On 3 November 2016, “7th International Conference on Management Research (ICMR 2016)” was conducted.
4. From 19 December 2014 three days’ own-words, “Training Workshop of NIVIVO -10 Soft wares” were organized for the students.