- LocationDK-10, 38th Street, Darakshan, Phase VI Defence Housing Authority, Karachi - 75500, Pakistan. Click address for directions
- Phone (92)(21) 35840397/98, (92)(21) 35847663, (92)(21) 35847664, (92)(21) 35842270
- Fax (92)(21) 35851910
- Email [email protected],[email protected]
- Web Site http://www.greenwich.pk/
Greenwich University (GU), Karachi
Greenwich University (GU) is a private research university located in DHA Karachi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. HEC has recognized Greenwich University and it is also considered as one of the best leading business schools. The university’s alumni are in diverse fields ranging from senators, MNA’s, MPA’s (Member National Assembly) / (Member Provincial Assembly) to CEOs of leading multinational and national organizations.
The students are exposed to a comfortable environment, with well-conditioned classrooms, cafeteria, highly equipped labs, and other infrastructure at Greenwich University Karachi. The environment given to students by the faculty is really supportive. Students also have access to the latest and updated technology and are taught by the best scholars.
Greenwich University Karachi – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Students can get an application form from its official website. All relevant documents should be submitted before the due date. The university then assigns the roll numbers and test dates to students. The selected students are interviewed and further screened. The admissions are opened before October and the tests are held in October.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the University assigned test.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2CGPA in the undergraduate program. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
2. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Greenwich University Karachi aids its students by providing different financial assistance in different forms;
1. Merit scholarships
2. HEC need-based scholarship
3. Kinship scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#GU #Karachi #Jaamiah
The research and development project, done, are detailed. It helps students develop critical thinking, expertise in their own field. Research also enhances analytical skills and as well as communication skills. Supervisors are very supportive and friendly in discussion and as well as in working with their students.
Workshops and seminars develop learner’s listening, speaking, and understanding skills. It also generates leadership abilities and internet research skills. Students are motivated to organize workshops and seminars on their own and are certified. Following are held till now;
1. Organization and professional communication.
2. Curriculum development and innovation.
3. Leaderships in An academic context.
4. Using technology to enhance learning.