Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023, IBA Sukkur
Sindh Talent Hunt Program is a scholarship program that has been searching for competent and deserving students to support them in getting their undergraduate degrees. IBA Sukkar has been providing academic and research facilities for the selected students. IBA Sukkur is a public university that works under the supervision of the Sindh government. That is why, it is a key partner in STHP every year by conducting entrance exams, evaluating students, and assessing their financial conditions. Thus, providing scholarships to proper candidates under the shadow of STHP.
IBA Sukkur has announced admission for STHP 2023 that will eventually offer students the to study a foundation semester free of charge, free books, free hostel accommodation, free pick & drop and with Rs 4000/- as a monthly stipend. It is a merit cum need-based scholarship that will be awarded to 300 students after the entrance exam. The selected students will study English, Mathematics, and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). The top 100 students will be offered a regular undergraduate degree program with a 100% semester fee waiver. The last date to apply is 7th January 2023.
Search for More Scholarships
Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023 is a fully funded program for undergraduate degree programs. It is a need-based but competitive scholarship for deserving talented students. The selected 300 students will study a foundation semester in IBA Sukkur main campus. The students will enjoy the following benefits of the scholarship: –
- No tuition fees
- Free Course Books
- Free transportation facility
- Free accommodation facility
- Rs 4000/- as a monthly stipend
Out of those students, 100 students will be offered regular undergraduate degree programs with a 100% fee waiver semester. The list of offered degree programs is as under: –
- BBA (Marketing, HRM, Finance)
- BBA (Agribusiness)
- BS (Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Sciences with specialization in AI, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Physical Education, Media & Communication)
- AD (Physical Education)
- BE (Computer Systems Engineering) (Energy Systems Engineering)
- Ed. (Hons.) (2.5 years)
- BE- Electrical Engineering (Electronics, Power, Communications)
- Applicants must have completed their intermediate in the years 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Applicants must have a domicile in Sindh.
- Applicants must have marks percentage as per the following
|BS/BBA/B.Ed. (Hons)/ AD||Intermediate/ F.Sc. with at least 50% marks|
|BS Mathematics||Intermediate/ F.Sc. Pre-Engineering with at least 50% marks|
|BE||Intermediate/F.Sc. Pre-Engineering with at least 60% marks|
|B.Ed. (2.5 yrs.) Extension Program||B.Sc. / B. Com./ 14 years of education with at least 50% marks|
- No supplementary exams were taken in any subject.
- The entrance exam is compulsory for all students. Without it, students will not be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply online through the website.
- Applicants will register on the website by making an account and then they will access the application form.
- Fill in the application by reading it carefully.
- Enter authentic information and provide the required documents.
- The last date to apply is 7th January 2023.