- LocationUniversity of Balochistan, Sariab Road, Quetta, Balochistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92- 81- 9211124
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.uob.edu.pk
University of Balochistan Quetta
The University of Balochistan Quetta is a public university located in the downtown area of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, with a motto O’ God, Increase my knowledge. Its affiliation is with HEC and has the vision to be internationally accepted.
This institute includes 46 departments, which will increase in numbers, in the next few coming years. It also has 4 institute and 5 centers.
There is the constitutional law college and affiliated colleges include
- Balochistan Agriculture College
- Bolan Medical College
- Command and Staff College, Quetta
The University of Balochistan Quetta ensures higher education opportunities to its talented students and to remain dedicated to academic achievement
One of the famous department is the Fine Arts Department, which introduced the Baluchistan Heritage. It deals with drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic art and human development historical theories through the ages.
The University of Baluchistan offers graduate, postgraduate, doctoral and advanced programs of studies in various disciplines i-e Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Business & Public Administration, and Computer, etc. The students of this University share some key characteristics: high talent, leadership quality and commitment for the accomplishment of tasks.
Students of University of Balochistan Quetta are encouraged to think creatively and communicate their ideas effectively. Science & Technology plays a vital role in the development of a country. Any nation can’t progress without the help of trained professionals in Science & Technology. At the University of Baluchistan, students are trained in the area of Natural, Physical, and Chemical & Biological Sciences.
The employers can recruit employees as per the demand of their operation; the University of Baluchistan produce human resource frequent in Pushto, Balochi, Baruhi and Persian languages for better communication with the local population. Human and Social Sciences departments of this University may help employers in launching their development strategies.
University of Balochistan Quetta Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
The admission in the University of Balochistan Quetta Campus opens in March. Students can download the application form from its official website. The university will then assign the entry test date and its location. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Students scored at least 50% in Matric/O levels and in intermediate.
- Students scored at least 50% in the entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 1.Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
- 2.Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
- 3.The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 1.Students who scored minimum 3 CGPA in graduate program.
- 2.Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
- 3.The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Science
Faculty of Education and Humanities
Faculty of Language and Literature
Faculty of Basic Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences
Faculty of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- HEC need-based scholarship
- Merit scholarship for the position holder
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOB #Quetta #Balochistan #Jaamiah
The University is equipped with the state of the art scientific equipped and well-qualified faculty with in the country and abroad. The courses in different disciplines of Science and Arts are designed to emphasize research. There is also an effective relation between researchers and funding opportunities. Funding agencies are involved to implement the creative idea during research
Knowledge gained through workshops, seminars are advantageous and favourable because it helps the youth to invest in itself, carrier and in the future, maybe the company or institute in which they are part of. the qualities obtain can lead the student to become the best version of him/herself.
Following are held till now
- 1.Seminar on issues of water scarcity in Baluchistan
- 2. Pre Budget Seminar
- 3.Seminar on Islamic Banking
- 4.One Day Workshop on “Role of Faculty as a Nation Builder. Developing Nation Builders and Entrepreneurs For the Future” at the Institute of Management Sciences
- 5.Two Days Workshop on Semester System
- 6.Three Day (2nd IOT Phase II) Training Workshop on “Finance And Audit” for grade 17 and above officers
- 7.Two day National Seminar on “PROSPECTS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN BALUCHISTAN” Followed by a penal discussion by renowned speakers, organized by University of Baluchistan & Devote Baluchistan
- 8.National Seminar on “Climate Change and Food Security Issues of Baluchistan
- 9.International Seminar: Research in Pharmacy: Opportunity for Pharmacists to Contribute to Healthcare System
- 10.Training Workshop on Proposal & Report Writing Skills