Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
This is the biggest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program in Pakistan's history, and it is expected to be the largest in the world. Every year, 50,000 students from low-income households will be given scholarships for 4- to 5-year undergraduate degree programs as part of this initiative, which will be implemented in phases. The scholarship covers the whole tuition price as well as a monthly living allowance of 4,000 in addition to other benefits. In terms of geography, the initiative encompasses all four provinces, as well as AJK and GB.
Search for More Scholarships
Scholarships are offered for:
- Newly admitted students of Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university
- Students fulfilling criteria of need and provide authentic information required under the Project’s policy.
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study.
- Degree programs are allowed by the HEC.
- The age limit set by the institution’s regulations, i.e. the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
A student is ineligible for the scholarship if found
- Availing of any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on a self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
- Students of two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent programs, two-year associate degree programs, Master’s, and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programs are not eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship
- Students holding associate degrees, if newly enrolled in lateral undergraduate degree program i.e. 5th Semester are also ineligible