- LocationF1 Phase-6 Rd, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 25100 Click address for directions
- Phone +92 91 9217703, 9217696
- Fax +92 91 9217704
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.kmu.edu.pk
Khyber Medical University (KMU)
Khyber Medical University is a public sector research university situated in the city Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan. It is Established in the month of January 2007, the university comprises several constituent colleges and institutes, affiliated undergraduate and postgraduate medical and dental institutes and various allied health sciences programs. It is affiliated with PMDC, PMRC, CPSP, PNC, HEC.
KMU offers admissions in various disciplines.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks.
2. Admission test (at least 50% marks).
Selection Criteria for Graduate and Postgraduate Programs
1. MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree.
2. At least one-year house job experience from PMDC recognized institution.
KMU is equally helping the extraordinary and financially weak students in their education. A variety of scholarships are available at KMU for the students to achieve their goals including Merit-based scholarships and Need-Based Scholarships.
What’s your feedback on that?
#KMU #Peshawar #Jaamiah
KMU ORIC is designated to develop a helpful and permissive environment to establish and promote focused research, connections, and commercialization in the relevant fields. ORIC through inventive strategies will establish capacity development in research, academics, health care delivery systems, and informed decision making.
Seminars and Workshops are essential for training, awareness, and to improve knowledge and communication skills. In this regard, KMU organize such activities for students some of them are;
1. Self Assessment Report Writing Workshop held in KMU, Peshawar on 28 February 2018.
2. A seminar on “Role of HEC in promoting Higher Education” in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa organized on 20 September 2017.