Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
The Lahore School of Economics (LSE) is an independent research university based in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, compromises of 2 campuses i.e Main campus and the City campus. The former Campus is in Gulberg, Lahore. Its has 150 permanent faculty members with specializations in diverse field.
The Lahore School of Economics is an excellent business school in this country. Multinational companies and the banking sector hire students from this university. HEC has ranked LSE, as the 2nd best university for education in the business.
The Lahore School of Economics has academic programs which encompass Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Environmental Sciences and Media Studies, Art and Design. LSE offers both Graduate and Undergraduate programs within specialized faculties, departments, and research centers.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The admission to the Lahore School of Economics opens in July. The passed candidates are then interviewed for selection. Students can also have access to application forms online. LSE gives the entry test date, location, and roll no.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Matric and Intermediate with at least 60% marks.
2. 50% score in the entry test.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Four-year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA IT/BBA (Hons) degree, with at least a CGPA of 2.5, is a necessity for admission into the MBA Program.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. The admission is regulated through, GMAT/NTS GAT –General admissions test, a Lahore School admissions test and an interview process.
2. Candidates with sixteen years of schooling and with minimum cGPA= 3 are eligible to apply.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
Following are the scholarships offered by LSE:
1. Need-Based Scholarship.
2. Undergraduate Major Merit Scholarship.
3. Undergraduate Minor Merit Scholarship for 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year Students.
4. Student TA Ships.
5. Mahmood Chaudhry Scholarship.
6.Graduate Minor Merit Scholarship.
7. Graduate Major Merit Scholarship for MBA Program.
Executive MBA Program
1. Need-Based Scholarship for Lahore School Graduates for the MBA Program.
2. Major Merit Scholarship for Ph.D. Program in Economics and Business.
3. Major Merit Scholarship for MPhil in Economics, Business Administration (Research) Program.
4. Major Merit Scholarship for MPhil Program in Environment and Development Studies.
Search for International Scholarships