Lahore School of Economics, Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI DHA, Burki Road Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone 36560916, 36560939
- Web Site http://www.lahoreschoolofeconomics.edu.pk/
Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
The Lahore School of Economics (LSE) is an independent research university based in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, compromises of 2 campuses i.e Main campus and the City campus. The former Campus is in Gulberg, Lahore. Its has 150 permanent faculty members with specializations in diverse field.
The Lahore School of Economics is an excellent business school in this country. The multinational companies and the banking sector hire the students from this university. HEC has ranked LSE, as the 2nd best university for education in the business.
The Lahore School of Economics has academic programs which encompass Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Environmental Sciences and Media Studies, Art and Design. LSE offers both Graduate and Undergraduate programs within specialized faculties, departments and research centers.
Lahore School of Economics – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The admission to the Lahore School of Economics opens in July. The passed candidates are then interviewed for selection. Students can also have access to application forms online. LSE gives the entry test date, location, and roll no.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Matric and Intermediate with at least 60% marks.
2. 50% score in the entry test.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Four-year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA IT/BBA (Hons) degree, with at least a CGPA of 2.5, is a necessity for admission into the MBA Program.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. The admission is regulated through, GMAT/NTS GAT –General admissions test, a Lahore School admissions test and an interview process.
2. Candidates with sixteen years of schooling and with minimum cGPA= 3 are eligible to apply.
Following are the scholarships offered by LSE:
1. Need-Based Scholarship.
2. Undergraduate Major Merit Scholarship.
3. Undergraduate Minor Merit Scholarship for 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year Students.
4. Student TA Ships.
5. Mahmood Chaudhry Scholarship.
6.Graduate Minor Merit Scholarship.
7. Graduate Major Merit Scholarship for MBA Program.
Executive MBA Program
1. Need-Based Scholarship for Lahore School Graduates for the MBA Program.
2. Major Merit Scholarship for Ph.D. Program in Economics and Business.
3. Major Merit Scholarship for MPhil in Economics, Business Administration (Research) Program.
4. Major Merit Scholarship for MPhil Program in Environment and Development Studies.
What’s your feedback on that?
#LSE #Lahore #Jaamiah
The University is among the leading universities in the field of research. The hardworking and genius students and experienced faculty avails the facilities given by the university and are doing best in this field. A lot of research papers are being published every year in the best journal with a good impact factor.
Workshops and seminars are beneficial and important professional events. New relationships are built and new contacts are formed. They lead to personal and business growth. Individuals interact and speak with vendors, speakers, clients and scholars for meaningful conversations. Events like Accelerating Economic Growth in Pakistan: Key Macro and Sectoral Drivers and First International Conference on Applied Development Economics are also held recently.