University of Swat, Mingora
The University of Swat is a public sector university. The main campus of the university is in the Saidu Sharif, Swat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. The university came into the existence in 2010 and is ranked at 127th by HEC. There are many disciplines but the Center for Biotechnology & Microbiology(CBM) is the newly launched one.
The University of Swat aims to build the best community with enlightened leadership by providing quality and affordable education. It also ensures to provide social change, which brings tolerance, constructive thinking, freedom of speech.
University of Swat, Mingora – Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The admissions of the University of Swat are advertised on the official website. Students can download the application form online. The university will then assign the entry date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Languages & Literature
Faculty of Numerical & Physical Sciences
Faculty of Management & Social Sciences
Faculty of Religious & Legal Studies
Faculty of Chemical Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences
The scholarships offered by University of Swat are:
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Merit scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOS #Swat #Jaamiah
Research and development exposure provides the chances to get creative. The research happening at University of Swat in MS and Ph.D level is funded by the university itself. It helps students to get ready for the carriers and guide them towards their goals.
Seminars and workshops are the means that will help to gain expert knowledge, self confidence and motivation.As well as students get a chance to improve their communication skills. Seminars and workshops also provide a platform to meet other people with whom you can share your ideas. The University of Swat also provides such opportunities for their students and faculty members to gain knowledge that is difficult to attain in a regular class system.
– Seminar on “The Crisis of Good Governance in Pakistan: A Critical Perspective” held on December 04, 2019
-Awareness Seminar regarding Corona-virus organized by the University of Swat.
This seminar aimed to deliver lecture on its infection, prevention, and control.