- LocationUniversity of Central Punjab, Avenue 1, Khayaban-e-Jinnah، Road، Johar Town, Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone +92-42-35880007
- Fax +92-42-35954892
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.ucp.edu.pk/
University of Central Punjab
The University of Central Punjab (UCP) is a private sector university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan and was established in 1999. UCP aims to give quality education to the students in a challenging and helpful environment by providing them technological and intellectual tools. UCP gives its students with countless academic, extra and co-curricular experiences, which help them in improving their skills and knowledge. Students and alumni have contributed to the disciplines of business, health, law, technology, engineering, science, and media. Expert faculty members are working hard to help students in achieving their goals.
UCP is affiliated with PBC, PEC HEC, and PCP.
UCP offers admission in many disciplines.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- 2.50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2.50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
- 2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Need-based Financial Assistance, Talent based, and Merit-based scholarships are the scholarships offered by the UCP to make education available to all students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#UCP #Lahore #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research is an art for developing knowledge and for simplifying the training. It work as a crucial element in enabling universities to be competent worldwide. Similarly, Quality research allows universities to analyze an organization and social issues so that they can propose solutions. The aim of the directorate of research is to build, develop, manage, and control process of research. As well as it also organizes training workshops for students and faculty.
UCP organizes seminars and workshops for their students in order to provide a learning environment.
- 1.A two-day workshop on “Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)” was organized by the UCP Health Club on 11 June 2019.
- 2.One-day seminar on “Working Women Excellence “ was organized by the UCP-ACM in collaboration with NISA society on 22 July 2019.