- LocationUniversity of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus, Lahore Bypass, Kala Shah Kaku, Sheikhupura, Punjab Click address for directions
- Phone 042-99029216, 042-99029452
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.uet.edu.pk/campus?RID=info&campus_id=2
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, Kala Shah Kaku Campus
The Kalashah Kaku campus of the University of Engineering Technology (UET Kala Shah Kaku) is also one of the extensions of UET Lahore. The university is situated in the Kalahshah Kaku in Sheikhupura district Punjab, Pakistan. It was inaugurated by the Pakistani then president Pervez Musharraf in 2006. Currently, only undergraduate degree programs are being administered on this campus and it is composed of a total number of six departments.
1. Department of Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
2. Department of Chemical, Polymer and Composites Materials Engineering.
3. Department of Mechanical, Mechatronics and Manufacturing Engineering.
4. Department of Computer Sciences.
5. Department of Basic Sciences and Humanities.
6. Department of Biomedical Centre.
The campus holds an organized and integrated unit called CERAD (Center for Energy Research And Development, which was coordinated to promote energy science awareness and solutions to Pakistans energy institute. The center offers MPhil Ph.D. and MSc energy sciences programs.
UET Kala Shah Kaku Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admissions in the UET Kala Shah Kaku campus open in June. Students can apply online. University will then assign the entry test date.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
2. At least with the second division in metric and FSC.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Chemical, Metallurgical & Polymer Engineering
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities & Islamic Studies
Following are the scholarships that are offered by UET Kala Shah Kaku Campus:
– HEC Need-Based Scholarship.
– Financial assistance.
– Profession Educational Foundation (PEF).
– Fauji Foundation Scholarship.
– Gurmani Foundation Scholarship.
– The 66 Scholarship Foundation.
What’s your feedback on that?
#Universityofengineeringandtechnology #UET #KalaShahKaku #Jaamiah
Research in the main and most important element of education and has the potential to act as a catalyst in the development of our society. In 1961, after the charter’s grant, the University arranges the Directorate to promote and organize Research Services. Full-time assistantships related to research were given to the graduate students.
UET Kala Shah Kaku campus is a reputed and highly developed institute and has arranged many workshops and seminars in the recent decade. 3-Day Workshop on Digital Designing architecture and workshop on Electrical power education was held recently.