- LocationNational College of Business Administration & Economics Multan Click address for directions
- Phone +92(61)6524126, +92(61)6524086, +92(61)6520082
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://ncbae.edu.pk/
National College of Business Administration and Economics (NCBAE), Multan Campus
NCBAE Multan is one of the campuses of the National College of Business Administration and Economics, Lahore. The main campus was founded in 1994 and is a private university situated in Lahore, Pakistan. One of its campuses is in Multan. Currently, it offering Bachelors’s, MS programs and also Diploma courses which are certified.
The students studying there belong to a diverse group who gain benefits from the institute customized approach. It has helped them to gain a lot from educational practice. NCBAE Multan follows updated teaching practices and they also give the educational gadgets for quality assurance and student facilitation which helps the individuals to gain maximum knowledge and understanding of their field in which they are studying in.
NCBAE Multan – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admissions open in December. Students can apply online. University will then assign the entry test date.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
2. 50 % in matric and intermediate.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least a second division from any recognized institution.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
3. Minimum 2.2 GPA in 4-year degree program.
4. Selected students will be screened for the interview.
Following are the scholarships that are offered by the NCBAE Multan campus:
– Dean scholarships
– Merit scholarships
– HEC Need Based Scholarship
– Financial assistance
What’s your feedback on that?
The NCBAE Multan believes in an unparalleled teaching and follows world-class applied research methodology. There is a strong interdisciplinary environment when it comes to research. This helps the student to strengthen their links with their fellow researchers, who are working on the related problems in other disciplines.
Seminars and Workshops are conducted in NCBAE Multan on a monthly bases. Seminars and workshops have many benefits. These are also suitable for those, who don’t attend the classes regularly yet they want to gain the bulk of knowledge in less time period. They get to know about their field and gain solutions for problems that they have been encountering.