- LocationUniversity College of Zhob, Main road, Apozai, Zhob, Balochistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 (81) 2880410
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.buitms.edu.pk/Faculties/UCZ/Default.aspx
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, Zhob campus
Baluchistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) is the public sector university, located in Quetta. In 2002 this university was founded. In 2014, there were more than 7000 Students that were graduated and the number has increased since then.
BUITEMS provides admission to the students and as well as jobs to its graduates in all academic programs without discriminating. There are many departments and diverse programs are offered. The university aims for excellence in its field of study and has produced talented graduates that we’re able to face complicated challenges in their jobs.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
2. At least with second division from any recognized institution.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. The candidate passed 16 years of education with a 50% minimum.
2. 50% marks in entry test
3 The selected candidates will be screened during the interview
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
The candidate scored 70% at least in graduate programs
50% in entry test
The selected candidate will be screened during the interview
- 1.Merit Scholarship
- 2.Donors’ scholarships
- 3.BUITEMS Kinship/Sibling
- 4.USAID Need-based Scholarships
- 5.Prime Minister Scholarships
- 6.Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
- 7.Fauji Foundation
- 8.Professional Educational Foundation
- 9.Pakistan Engineering Congress
- 10.FC Scholarships
- 11.Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal
- 12.HEC Balochistan-Fata Scholarships
- 13.Japanese Need-based
- 14.Other scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#BUITEMS #Quetta #Jaamiah
The university aims to implement its syllabus into research work. There are many projects having a lot of students and faculty working on. A lot of scientific investigation is going on in various departments. Students are also motivated to do internships to gain more skills.
Seminars and workshops take place every month. These events are considered important because it creates students more confident to interact with one another and also the guest speakers. Students are also prepared for the future challenges which they will face in their future.