University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF), Toba Tek Singh
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
The University of Agriculture Faisalabad, UAF Toba Tek Singh campus was built on 5th July 2005. The intention of setting up an agricultural institute in Toba Tek Singh was to educate and benefit the local masses. UAF Toba Tek Singh campus focuses mainly on poultry and aims to educate and grow further in this sector as well. Toba Tek Singh, Faisalabad is the center of poultry after Karachi which is why it was felt that adequate knowledge about agriculture and poultry should be addressed to the farmers.
In addition to undergraduate and postgraduate programs, UAF Toba Tek campus also provides 2-year diplomas and short courses especially aiding farmers who rely solely on crop and agriculture for a living. The major task of this campus was to provide talented scientists with agricultural backgrounds to serve the nation in their related fields for the growth of the country.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The University of Faisalabad Toba Tek Singh campus offers education for undergraduate and graduate and Postgraduate students
Selection criteria for Undergraduate programs
– For BS Poultry Science and Home Economics Pre-Medical securing 50 % marks are eligible
– For BS programs in Computer Sciences, intermediate in Pre-Engineering with minimum 50% marks are eligible
Selection criteria for graduate and postgraduate programs
– For MS programs for Computer Sciences, Software Engineering and Business require a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the prior four-year program (or equivalent) with 50% marks aggregate with adequate marks in the entrance test.
– MS programs of any course in the Agricultural Engineering and Technology Department require a minimum GPA of 2.5 in prior degrees relevant to agriculture with a minimum of 60% aggregate with adequate marks in the entrance test.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
To encourage competition and excellence among talented and deserving students, The University of Faisalabad (UAF) Toba Tek campus offers funded scholarships on basis of grants received from the government and private agencies, to limit the financial constraints at some level
– Merit scholarship
– UAF need-based scholarships
– Japanese need-based scholarships
– Mora scholarships
– Ghazi brothers scholarships
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.