University of Turbat (UOT Gawadar) is the second General University in the public sector. It is located in Gawadar Balochistan. The University of Turbat (UOT Gawadar) believes to promote a culture of innovation and an entrepreneurial approach, fostering integrative thinking among students so that they could contribute to the projects of (CPEC) and could bring Pakistan towards economic independence.
UOT Gawadar being a student-centric university is extending all possible facilities to its students for quality higher learning, research, and extracurricular activities. Having established a well-furnished and equipped computer lab with the latest computers funded by the Governor of Balochistan. UOT Gawadar has organized many seminars, workshops, training sessions, literary and academic events, international lecture series, certification courses in Information Technology and entrepreneurship, business galas, sports festivals, and study tours.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
University of Turbat (UOT Gawadar) offers various programs under these selection criteria.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate has passed 12 years of field-related education.
2. At least with the second division from any recognized institution.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. The candidate has passed 16 years of education with a 50% minimum.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
3. The selected candidates will be screened during the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
University of Turbat (UOT Gawadar) offers various scholarships for the well-being of its students. Following are the scholarships offered by the university
– HEC need-based scholarships.
– Karim Dashti scholarships
– HEC Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.