- LocationBannu Road, Near Jarma Bridge, Kohat, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 922 5291501
- Fax +92 922-554556
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.kust.edu.pk/kust/
Kohat University of Science & Technology, Kohat Campus
The Kohat University of Science and Technology (KUST) is a public sector university that is located at Kohat District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, and was established in 2001. KUST University is facilitating students by providing excellent education, improving faculty, and student research thus contributing to the development of society. KUST is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission and Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
KUST aims to be a nationally recognized university as a premier seat of learning with a global standpoint that enlightens those who will fashion a more humane and just world, via a strong dedication and devotion to the cause of development.
Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST)- Admissions, Departments, Scholarships
Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST) offers admissions in a variety of fields.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with at least 50% marks.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least CGPA 2.5/4.0 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty Of Biological Sciences
Faculty Of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
Faculty Of Social Sciences
Scholarships have unique benefits and are the most desirable form of financial aid. Many are merit-based or awarded as recognition for certain achievements. Following is the list of scholarships offered by KUST to the deserving and eligible students.
– Brother/Sister concession
– Poverty-cum Merit scholarship
– Merit Scholarships
– Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mall
– Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
– FATA Scholarship
– Mora Scholarship
– HEC-German Need-Based Scholarships
– Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Program.
Research and development (R & D) is a process intended to create new or improved technology that can provide a competitive advantage at the business, industry, or national level. While the rewards can be very high, the process of technological innovation (of which R & D is the first phase) is complex and risky. The Office of Research, Innovation, and Commercialization was established by HEC.
ORIC’s’ first priority is to provide quality research and the formation of market strategies. Secondly grant full support, supervision, and experienced advice in order to help students to achieve their research passion.
Attending a conference, workshop, or seminars provide wonderful opportunities for learning, strengthening new interactions, and bringing helpful and valuable information back to students and faculty. The popular seminars and Workshops organized by KUST are:
1. Seminar on “Emerging role of pharmacists in the health care system” was held on 24 April 2019.
2. A workshop om “General framework of Research & Development (R&D) in Universities” was organized on 12 April 2018.
3. A workshop on “Capacity Building of Young Scientists on Communicating Science to Society” organized on 27 April 2018 April.