National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST NUCES), Chiniot Faisalabad
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Pakistan
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST-NU Chiniot-Faisalabad campus is located at the Juncture of Pakistan’s industrial hub Faisalabad and the historical city of Chiniot. The campus forms a fascinating connection between nature and industry and as well as among the culture and innovation. This campus is the 5th campus of the university. The University is affiliated with HEC and PEC.
This Campus was developed in order to purify the academic customs in the professional and personal form of the students. The ambition of the campus is to pursue the footsteps of the sister campuses in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar. The Graduates of the sister campuses are welcomed by the industry and are enjoying good positions in many national and multinational companies or organizations like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, NCR, LMKR, IBM, and many others.
The FAST-NU Chiniot-Faisalabad campus is focusing on providing excellent, experienced, and enthusiastic faculty. It has provided well-equipped labs, classrooms for conducive learning, supports facilities for physical fitness, and other facilities to its students.
Likewise, The University’s target is to form this campus a center of perfection in the fields of information and communication technology in the agricultural and textile industries.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination
2. At least 60% marks in the FSC or an equivalent examination.
3. At least 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. A degree in Science / Engineering earned from a recognized university after 16 years of education.
2. At least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
3. At least 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. A degree in a relevant subject, from a recognized university after 18 years of relevant education
2. At least 70% marks (in the Annual System) or CGPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
3. The applicant must have a Master’s degree with coursework and Thesis.
4. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST-NU Chiniot-Faisalabad campus is offering many scholarships to their students some of them are the Asian Public Intellectuals Fellowship Japan, USA Government Scholarship, 83 Fully Funded University Alliance DTA3/COFUND Ph.D. Fellowships in the UK, 2019, Ancora Foundation Scholarship, AUN/SEED-Net Scholarship, Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentship for International Students at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK, 2019, Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2019, and many more.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.