- LocationNational University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Chiniot Click address for directions
- Phone (041) 111-128-128
- Fax (041) 260 7272
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.nu.edu.pk/Campus/Chiniot-Faisalabad
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Chiniot-Faisalabad Campus
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Chiniot-Faisalabad campus is located at the Juncture of Pakistan’s industrial hub Faisalabad and the historical city of Chiniot. The campus forms a fascinating connection between nature and industry and also among the cultural and innovation.This campus is the 5th campus of the university. The University is affiliated with HEC and PEC.
This Campus was developed in order to purify the academic customs in professional and personal form of the students.The ambition of the campus is to pursue the footsteps of the sister campuses in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar. As the Graduates of the sister campuses are welcomed by the industry and are enjoying good positions in many national and multinational companies or organizations like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, NCR, LMKR, IBM and many others.
The campus is focusing on providing excellent, experienced, and enthusiastic faculty. Similarly, provide well-equipped labs, classrooms for conducive learning, supports facilities for physical fitness and other facilities to their students.
Likewise, The University’s target is to form this campus a center of perfection in fields of information and communication technology in the agricultural and textile industrie
Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination
- 2. At least 60% marks in the FSC or an equivalent examination.
- 3. At least 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.A degree in Science / Engineering earned from a recognized university after 16 years of education.
- 2. At least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
- 3. At least 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.A degree in a relevant subject, from a recognized university after 18 years of relevant education
- 2. At least 70% marks (in the Annual System) or CGPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
- 3. The applicant must have a Master’s degree with coursework and Thesis.
- 4. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
The University is offering many scholarships to their students some of them are Asian Public Intellectuals Fellowship Japan, USA Government Scholarship, 83 Fully Funded University Alliance DTA3/COFUND PhD Fellowships in UK, 2019, Ancora Foundation Scholarship, AUN/SEED-Net Scholarship, Fully Funded PhD Studentship for International Students at Queen Mary University of London in UK, 2019, Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2019,and many more.
What’s your feedback on that?
#FAST #NUCES #Faislabad #Jaamiah
ORIC was established to give its services in the research, development, innovation, commercialization, capacity building and to provide facilities to the researchers. Similarly, in order to organize seminars and workshops for the welfare of students and faculty.
As the workshops are essential for the understanding and grooming of students’ skills in their respective areas of interest like:
1. Chiniot-Faisalabad Campus organized Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing & Big Data Analytics on 8th October 2016.