- LocationMOHAMMAD ALI JINNAH UNIVERSITY 22-E, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S.,22-E, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S., Karachi Click address for directions
- Phone 021-111-87-87-87, 34311325-6, 34543321-25
- Fax 92-21-3431-1327
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.jinnah.edu/
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi
The Muhammad Ali Jinnah University(MAJU), Karachi, is a private university located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. MAJU was established in 1998. MAJU has gained an excellent reputation due to the facilities and education quality provided. MAJU has a good record in a huge range of academic and professional training courses. Training sessions, seminars, and workshops are also organized by the university allow students to implement what they learned. MAJU is also known for its research and development in banking and finance, management information system CS, etc.
The students who have appeared in HSSC (Part II) or an equivalent examination and are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Minimum 12 years of education with 50% marks.
2. 45%-50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Minimum 16 years of education in the related field minimum of CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 45% marks.
2. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Minimum 18 years of education with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Scholarships come in many different forms. It gives an opportunity to brilliant deserving and financially weak students to get an education. Scholarships are given to the students for their motivation and confidence MAJU offers many Merit-based and need-based scholarships to its students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#MAJU #Karachi #Jaamiah
MAJU ORIC was established on 06 February 2016. ORIC is mainly designed to bring strategic and practical support in research, innovation, and commercialization. The basic aspect of the ORIC as it is the fundamental part of the university plays a crucial role in converting research and innovation activities of researchers into commercial products. ORIC also make a relation between the university and local/global industry
Seminars and workshops play a crucial role in developing skills, gaining knowledge from the experts and provides a platform to actively participate in the seminars and workshops also improving communication skills.
1. “Workshop on income Tax” held on 20 October 2018.
2. “International Conference On Data Science (ICDS19)” organized by MAJU on 7-9 February 2019.