- LocationGIFT University, Near GIFT University Chowk, Gujranwala Click address for directions
- Phone +92 55 3416900 +92 55 3416901 +92 55 3416902 +92 55 3416903
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.gift.edu.pk
GIFT University, Gujranwala
The Greenwich University (GU) is a private research university located in DHA Karachi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. HEC has recognized this university and it is also considered as one of the best leading business schools. The university’s alumni are in diverse fields ranging from senators, MNA’s, MPA’s (Member National Assembly) / (Member Provincial Assembly) to CEO’s of leading multinational and national organizations. The University aims to produce the groomed students who are capable to face challenges in society and become the fundamental part of the country’s success.
Admission opens in July-August and students can apply online. All relevant documents should be submitted before the due date. The university then assigns the roll. No. and test date to students. The selected students are interviewed and further screened.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview
1. Quaid-e-Azam Scholarship
2. Merit and Industry Scholarships
3. Performance-Based Scholarships
4. Financial Assistance and Loans
Each semester, a lot of publications are done in the best journals with good impact factor. The topics on which research is being done is really diversified and fully comprehensive and covers a lot of topics. the research is done at Ms and Ph.D. level.
Workshops and seminars are held many times a year. The participants interact, build the connection and learn from experts. students meet potential business people and famous scientists and researchers.
Few events name, mention below
1. Interpersonal skills
2. Organization and professional communication
3. Curriculum development and innovation
4. Leaderships in An academic context
5. Using technology to enhance learning