Bacha Khan University
Bacha Khan University was founded on July 3, 2012. It is located in the Charsadda district in Peshawar. Prof. Dr. S.M Saqlan Naqvi is serving the vice-chancellor of the university. The university provides the best environment for learning and research activities through its highly qualified faculty and good infrastructure. The motto is to keep harmony, peace, and brotherhood. Graduate and postgraduate programs are being offered in all major fields of study.
Admission in Bacha Khan University is based on merit.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 CGPA in the semester system.
2. 50% marks in the entry test
What’s your feedback on that?
# BachaKhanUniversity #BKU #Charsadda #Jaamiah
Bacha Khan Agriculture Research Farm (BARF) has been primarily inaugurated to provide the students and faculty in agriculture a podium for conducting crop-related experiments.
Our scientists aim to discover different ways to increase agricultural productivity and to improve product quality at the right time and cost. We have exchange links with Nuclear Institute for Food and Agriculture (NIFA), Cereal Crops Research Institute (CCRI), Sugarcane Research Institute (SRI), Agriculture Extension Department and similar other organizations. Our scientists always value feedback from the farming community to set their research program to the actual needs of the farmers.
To improve the communication skills of the students, gain expert knowledge, networking with others and renewing motivation and confidence Bacha Khan University organizes different workshops and seminars every semester. Few seminars and workshops in the previous semesters are listed below:
1. One-Day Workshop on Capacity building of Drivers and helpers.
2. Three Day Workshop on Understanding the Learner Psychology & Developing Critical Thinking.
3. One Day Seminar On Drug Abuse Awareness and Prevention.
4. One Day Seminar On Awareness Campaign for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace.