10 km Lahore - Sargodha Road, Sargodha Click address for directions
- Phone +92-048-3881101, +92-048-3881102-03, 0333-1213752-53
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.uol.edu.pk/
University of Lahore (UOL), Sargodha Campus
The University of Lahore has one of its campuses in Sargodha (UOL Sargodha), offering dynamic disciplines. The campus aims to attract more international students and is working hard to exceed the standard of education according to international.
UOL Sargodha Campus has maintained and efficient heating and cooling system with a library having all kinds of books. The cafeteria has quality food at the modern expense. A lot of trips and events are arranged for students. The study pattern and syllabus are conceptual, easy, and depth. UOL Sargodha also offers scholarships to hardworking students.
UOL Sargodha Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The admission in UOL Sargodha Campus opens in June-July Students can apply online and the university assigns the students’ date of entry test with the location and roll numbers.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Students scored 50% in FSC and SSC.
2. Students’ 50% score in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATS general test.
3. Students are screened during an interview.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Information Technolgy
Faculty of Languages & Literature
UOL Sargodha Campus offers the following Scholarships
1. Financial aid.
2. HEC need-based scholarships.
3. Merit scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOL #Sargodha #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research is done at the graduate level, related to the fields, offered by the university. Outsider students are also welcome to do an internship in research and project and get certified. Students are also welcome to bring new ideas regarding the research.
In workshops and seminars, a lot of activities are done. Questions are asked and answered. Students are motivated to ask the question regarding the topic and are satisfied by the guest speakers. Students also interact with the guest speakers of their field and learn about their carrier.
The following are held till now
1. 1st Quarterly Meeting and Workshop for QEC’s (W) Sector Private Universities.
2. QA Workshops for Quality Enhancement Cells at Private Sector Universities.