Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology (KIET), Karachi
PAF Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology (KIET) is recognized by HEC, NCEAC, and Pakistan engineering council. KIET is the degree-awarding institution and is ranked as the 8th best business/IT university. The motto of KIET is ‘’central of excellence’’ as it strives hard for excellence and perfection.
Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology provides immense opportunities to its students so that they can learn by debating, questioning and the discussions are meaningful and an excellent source of the network to transfer the ideas.
Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology aims to become the leading university nationally and internationally providing standard education, research, and training so that quality leaders and entrepreneurs can be produced.
Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The admission in Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location. Students will be also given their specific roll numbers for their tests.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology offers the following scholarships purely on merit for deserving students;
1. Kinships scholarship
2. Merit-based scholarship
3. HEC need-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#Karachi_Institute_of_Economics_and_Technology #KIET #Karachi #Jaamiah
From faculty to undergraduates, everyone has a role in creating innovative knowledge. University is currently providing 211.3 PKR funds. There are also 44 FYP funded projects.
Research is happening in the following fields;
1. Quality of Service for Voice over IP Networks
2. MPLS Networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks
3. Reachability and Stability in Personal Area Networks
4. Security of Wireless LANs
5. High-Speed Data Services for Wireless Networks
6. Wired and Wireless Communication Devices
7. From faculty to undergraduates, everyone has a role in innovation and development.
Seminars build the linkage between stakeholders and academics in the education sector, media art, and community. The participants from different disciplines are also brought together during workshops and seminars. This enhances network opportunities. The workshop on “Youth Entrepreneurship” was held recently and it was successful.
- Total enrollment : 5000
- Amazing Compass
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Flexible learning
- Knowledge transfer
- Teaching skills