University of Science and Technology Bannu
The University of Science and Technology, Bannu (USTB) is a public sector university that is located in rural areas of Bannu district, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. USTB was established in 2005. Banu is known for its industries of clothing weaving, sugar mills and the manufacturing of cotton fabrics, machinery, and equipment. USTB provide excellent education, qualified and trained faculty members, research facilities to their students.
Following are the programs in which USTB offers admissions
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. At least 45% marks in 12 years of education.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. At least a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or 45% marks in the annual system of 16 years of education.
2.50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Scholarships are given to the hardworking and financially weak students. Scholarships that are offered by the USBT are Merit Scholarships, Sibling fee, and Financial Assistance.
What’s your feedback on that?
#USTB #Bannu #Jaamiah
Research and development centers in USBT, are working to improve the trends of research activities in areas of economic, industrial, social and academic development. They also provide funding opportunities, presentation of research work, form linkages with industry and organize seminars and workshops.
Seminars and workshops are important for the student in order to gain some knowledge and improve their skills. UBST organize such events some of them are
1. National Conference on “Threats in biodiversity and ecosystems: Efforts to resolve current and future challenges” was organized by USBT on 26-28 November 2018.
2. 1st National Conference on “Recent innovation in Medical Chemistry and biot held on 20 February 2018.