University of Chitral
The University of Chitral, founded in 2017, is Public Sector University in Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university is run by the provincial government. It’s the degree awarding institute and is recognized by HEC.
The university is surrounded by lush greenery with good quality of infrastructure and good quality of education, which is conceptual, detailed and is according to the international standard. The motto of this university is ‘’Become what you want to be’’.
The top tier scholars are supportive of its students and passionate to fulfill the institute’s vision and mission statement.
The university aims towards the better quality of teaching and research, meet the complicated challenges of this society through social outreach and empower its students with knowledge and information. The university also aims to develop moral and ethical citizens by enhancing and providing human resources.
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry date and the location. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. HEC French Need-Based Scholarships
2. HEC Need-Based Scholarships
3. Student Endowment Fund
4. Merit Scholarship for Students
5. National Bank Loan Scheme
6. Student Welfare Fund (University Own Source)
7. Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal & MORA Scholarship
8. Scottish Scholarship for Female Students
9. UoCh Need-Based Scholarship
10. Chief Minister KP Scholarship for Kalasha Students (Fully Funded)
What’s your feedback on that?
#UoCh #Chitral #Jaamiah
The university manages a high quality of research and will become the leading research institute in Pakistan in the coming years. Supervisors and research teams provide strategical and operational support during the research project. The University of Chitral also has strong partnerships with other institutes for joint research ventures.
In workshops and in seminars, there is an accurate balance between theory and practice. There is a close interaction between delegations and students and it allows a strong network of sharing information. These events are like a platform that creates opportunities to take your career success to the next level.
1. One Day Workshop on Language Documentation
2. Workshop on Youth Entrepreneurship