- LocationUniversity of Sahiwal جامعہ ساہیوال, Farid Town Rd، Sahiwal, Sahiwal District, Punjab Click address for directions
- Phone (+92) 409200432
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.uosahiwal.edu.pk/#
Univeristy of Sahiwal
The University of Sahiwal is a public university, located in Sahiwal, Punjab. It was established in 2005. The university offers academic programs of Computer Science, English, Business Administration, Economics, Applied Psychology, Chemistry, Physics, Law. universities transform people’s lives through education and through the wider impact of their research, help students to develop the skills and knowledge employers need. University of Sahiwal research is academically world leading and more cost-effective than anywhere else in the world, providing the ideas and inventions on which future prosperity will be founded.
The university criteria of admission are on merit and highly competitive.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
- 2.50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 cgpa in semester system.
- 2.50% marks in entry test.
Eligibility criteria for M.sc Applied psychology
- 1.The applicants must be at least graduate, (bachelor’s degree in any field with minimum second division from a recognized University.
- 2.The maximum age limit is 26 years.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- 1.Second class/ second division master’s degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology from an HEC recognized University and Institute.
- 2.Passing of Department selection test.
Scholarships need students to keep up sensible grades so as to stay them and maintain their studies.
- 1.Internal Merit Scholarships
- 2. HEC-Meritorious Need-Based Scholarships
- 3. HEC-Japanese Need-Based Scholarships
- 4. Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Financial Assistance Program
- 5. NBP Loan Scheme
- 6. Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOS #Sahiwal #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research facilitates the students to check their abilities in their respective fields. The University of Sahiwal has well-trained faculty and learning environment where they test the abilities of their students and provide the opportunity to enhance their professional skills. Research experience allows undergraduate students to better understand published works, learn to balance collaborative and individual work, determine an area of interest, and jumpstart their careers as researchers. Through exposure to research as undergraduates, many students discover their passion for research and continue on to graduate studies and faculty positions.
Finding out the opportunities that exist related to the topic of workshop and seminar. Understanding the media biases surrounding the subject. Enhance the abilities of students so they achieve their goals in the future. Seminars are capable of keeping the students updated with the technologies. Seminars provide the latest information about the things which are happening in science and technology. Students cannot improve their knowledge from textbooks alone. They must take part in various seminars on the latest topics.