- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, 1.5 KM Defense Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 (42) 111-001-007
- Fax +92 (42) 99203100
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://lahore.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus
COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, became functional in 2002. It is at half an hour drive from the main Lahore. In 185 Acres, the university has iconic academic activities, excellent research, bright extra-curriculum side, and symbolic multidimensional courses. Students and young professionals are taught different degree programs in engineering, technology, and science. A large number of competent faculty members, dedicated researchers, and qualified staff are providing services to meet the modern challenges and demands of industry and fields.
COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AIDS
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS Unversity Islamabad, Lahore Campus, is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids and awards. Office of Development is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
- Kinship Scholarship (KS)
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- NTS Need-Based Scholarship
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board (PWWB) Scholarship
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Qarz-e-Hasna by Ihsan Trust
- Federal Employees Benevolent Fund
- PEC Scholarship
- Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) for Undergraduate Study
- UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
- Uppsala IPK Scholarship for International Students
- Research Fellowship at University
- HEC PAK-USAID Merit-Based Scholarship
- HEC PAK-USAID Need-Based Scholarship
- CAS-TWAS Presidents Fellowship
- Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia (EMMA) Scholarship
- French Need-Based Scholarship
- German Need-Based Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Fusion Exchange (EMFE) Scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship for Doc/Post-Doc Studies
- Research Fellowship at Leibniz Institutes in Germany
- Qarz-e-Hasna by NBP
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES)
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having more than 2404 research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journal. Besides this, the university has recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI also has updated research labs and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
RESEARCH CENTERS & LABS
- Center of Islamic Finance (CIF)
- Energy Research Center (ERC)
- Interdisciplinary Research Center in Biomedical Materials (IRCBM)
- Center for Statistical Consultancy & Training (CSCT)
- Communication Networks Research Center (CNRC)
- Natural Language Processing and Technology (NLPT) Center
- Software Engineering Research Center (SERC)
- Process & Energy Systems Engineering Center (PRESTIGE)
- Antenna & Radar Research Group
- Biomass Conversion Research Group (BCRG)
- Catalysis and Materials Group
- Environmental Research Group
- Polymer and Composite Materials Group
- Membrane Systems Research Group
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
- Global Forum of Islamic Finance (GFIF)
- Pakistan-China Business Forum
- International Conference of Peace, Conflict, and Violence