Women University Swabi is a public university, founded in 2016, situated in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university is run by the provincial government and is recognized by HEC. It aims for socioeconomic development, resulting in a stable society by empowering its students through education. Women University, Swabi intends to produce the world’s best leaders, researchers, educationists, scientists, professionals in IT, artists, policymakers, and social scientists.
The institute is determined to provide quality education according to the international standard at affordable prices to its students, who will play a vital role in building the society, nation, and global community. Seminars & workshops take place at Women University Swabi to educate about society, develop creativity and build confidence in female students. The campus is committed to implant quality education at affordable prices to its students, who will play an essential role in building a developed Pakistan.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The admission of different programs opens in including August. Students can get the admission form online and submit it with relevant documents. The university then assigns the entry test date and location with roll no. slip.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
Women University Swabi offers scholarships to talented and needy girls. It’s the responsibility of the institute to take of the women’s education in the region so that not a single female left without higher education. Some scholarships offered are below;
- HEC Need-Based Scholarships.
- Prime Minister’s Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- MORA Scholarships.
- Minority Scholarships.
Search for International Scholarships