Women University, Swabi
Women University Swabi is a public university, founded in 2016, situated in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university is run by the provincial government and is recognized by HEC. It aims for socioeconomic development, resulting in a stable society by empowering its students through education. Women University, Swabi intends to produce the world’s best leaders, researchers, educationists, scientists, professionals in IT, artists, policymakers, and social scientists.
This educational institute is determined to provide quality education according to the international standard at affordable prices to its students, who will play a vital role in building the society, nation, and global community. Beyond the classes, the university organizes different invited lectures and workshops to develop confidence in female students and to prepare them to think critically and analyze information objectively as well as subjectively. This campus is committed to implant quality education at affordable prices to its students, who will play an essential role in building a developed Pakistan.
Women University Swabi – Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The admission of different programs opens in including August. Students can get the admission form online and submit it with relevant documents. The university then assigns the entry test date and location with roll no. slip.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences and Technology
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
What’s your feedback on that?
Meeting between Women University Swabi (WUS) and Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (PCSIR). The meeting was based on collaboration development in research & development. Research and development enhance critical reasoning skills and teamwork. Supervisors are given funds to motivate students to generate innovative ideas and implement them in their research.
Seminars and workshops are the modern methods of teaching. These events are the type of meeting in which students learn about something which is new and promotes the team-building atmosphere. It trains the individuals, teachers, and students on the relevant topic.
The most popular events held are following
– Breast Cancer Awareness Seminar at Women University Swabi
– 2nd prize in International conference on sustainable energy technologies