University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar (Bannu Campus)
university of engineering and technology Bannu is a public sector university came into existence in 2005. It offers Bachelors’s, graduates and postgraduates studies in many fields e.g. arts, humanities, engineering, social sciences and natural sciences. Soon in next years, the programs offered will be diversified.
The university aims to become one of the greatest universities of Pakistan by using Seniors Faculty energy, potential and experiences. The interdepartmental relations are strengthened because they hold the torch towards the zenith.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs1. Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
2. At least with second division from any recognised institution.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- The candidate passed 16 years of education with a 50% minimum.
- 50% marks in entry test.
- The selected candidates will be screened during the interview.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- The candidate scored 70% at least in graduate programs
- 50% in entry test
- The selected candidate will be screened during the interview
- Punjab educational endowment fund (PEEF)
- HEC need base
- Other scholarships
University of engineering and technology Bannu is the centre in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in which knowledge is imparted and research is promoted. Many of the research are result-oriented. University also offers an internship to students in many mini-research projects.
Workshop and Seminars
A lot of faculty members and students have no time to take extra courses so seminars and workshops are the best way to transfer knowledge and train them to gain particular skills over the day of 2 or more. People from different universities/colleges are invited and individuals make new contacts and strengthen the previous connections.