- LocationPreston University, 15, Banglore Town, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi Click address for directions
- Phone 021-34534663-4
- Fax 021-34525881
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://preston.edu.pk/index.php
Preston University (Pakistan) is a private university in Pakistan. It is recognized by HEC and it has many branches in other countries as well including Dubai. Moreover, it is also a degree-awarding institution. Students are provided with highly educated scholars, infrastructure, buildings with efficient heating and cooling system.
The labs and classroom are maintained, the cafeteria is providing the best food quality and overall environment is friendly. Students learn a lot and are able to go ahead in their carrier. Students are also motivated to search for new opportunities when it comes to studies and other extra-curricular activities
The Preston university’s study course is according to international standard. Furthermore, it also provides internationally and nationally experts mentors.
The university’s bodies including the scholars are dedicated to providing more improvement to the high-quality education. They use modern techniques theoretically and experientially to enrich its students with knowledge.
The admission of different programs opens in a different month including August. Students can apply online. The university then assigns the entry test date and location with roll no. slip.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. Serving or retired military personnel belonging to Pakistan ‘Armed Forces
2. HEC need-based scholarship
3. Financial assistance
4. Merit scholarship per semester
5. Competitive test scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#Preston #Karachi #Jaamiah
The faculty is committed to enhancing the training and research facility. Independent research is done on knowledge exploration. Supervisors and lab staff train students for their skills and talent in research work. The university is also aiming to further expand its collaboration with other research institutes.
Workshops and seminars create growth in knowledge, enhance skills, generate a strong network between communities, motivate creativity and give a chance to students to interact with the elite scholars. Some of these events are related to their carrier opportunities.
Following are held in Preston University
1. Disaster Research Institute (DRI), Preston University Kohat celebrates International Day for Disaster Reduction.
2. Best Steps to Safe During an Earthquake.
3. Preston University Represented at “International Expert Forum, Mainstreaming Resilience and Disaster Risk Reduction in Education.
4. Integrating SDG, SFDRR and UNFCCC Paris, Agreement” Held in Bangkok.
5. Preston University Represented at the “Global Forum on Science and Technology for Disaster Resilience in Tokyo.