- LocationEducation University, Inner link 3, Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-64-9260384
- Fax +92-64-2460021
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://ue.edu.pk
University of Education, Dera Ghazi Khan Campus
University of Education Dera Ghazi Khan is one of the prominent campuses of the university of education is DG khan. The building of the institute is an aesthetically pleasing and well-defined architect. The Campus building includes an Academic block, Admin block, and separate hostels for male and female students.
The University of Education DG Khan Campus offers Bachelor, Masters, and M-Phil programs with qualified staff and efficient staff. The campus focuses on personality development and as well as academic training. The university aims to install leadership skills with management skills. The institute also offers diverse scholarships to hardworking students.
University of Education Dera Ghazi Khan – Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1.The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview
The Financial Aid Office at the University of Education DG Khan Campus is committed to ensuring the smooth execution of scholarship programs. In addition, the Financial Aid Office will help you discover and learn more about the many different types of aid/scholarships that may be available to you like:
1. Need-based scholarships
2. Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
3. Student loan
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOE #DeraGhaaziKhan #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research is important for the students because it helps them to have a detailed analysis of everything. When students and staff have a proper in-depth analysis of any topic, the result comes out to be fruitful, and also the knowledge is enhanced. The university aims to increase funding on the research project. All the projects completed before haven been mention in popular journals and magazines. Students can have access to these journals through official websites. These projects can’t be carried on without students and faculty.
Events like that are interesting and insightful. The topic discussed are applicable in the individuals’ carrier. The students meet with the popular guest speakers who have the same interest as theirs and are the source of the best authentic guidance relevant to their field.
Popular events held are following
1. A seminar was conducted for “15 Years Celebration of HEC
2. Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, organized a two-day workshop titled “Self-Assessment
3. Two-day training workshop on “Training workshop of Assessment Team Members”