Sindh Agriculture University, Dokri campus
Sindh agriculture university Dokri campus started working in 1991 and so far now, it has produced 16 batches of graduates in Agriculture. Currently, it has 7 departments in which students from diverse background are studying.
The faculty are educated and experiences and are ready to face every challenge with confidence. They also help the institute in fulfilling their goals including quality standard education
Admission opens in July-August and students can apply online. All relevant documents should be submitted before the due date. The university then assigns the roll. No. and test date to students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
1. HEC need-based scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#Sindh_Agriculture_University #Dokri #Jaamiah
The university aims to get affiliated with other research institutes in the next coming years. Students are given the freedom to select their research supervisor and work with them. Faculty and students are welcomed to bring the ideas on which they want to work on.
Workshops and seminars are held a few times per semester. Students are given the schedule so that they can attend the seminar of their choice. Students are motivated to interact and speak with the guest speakers and present their opinion with respect to the presentation.