- LocationShaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University. Swabi Click address for directions
- Phone +92-91-9224726 , +92-91-9224724
- Fax +92-91-9224707
- Email [email protected] , [email protected]
- Web Site http://sbbwu.edu.pk/sbbwu/Gallery/index/swabi_campus
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University (Swabi)
SBBWU is the First Public Sector Women University in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is established in 2009. The main aim of the university is to boost up the literacy rate and increase human resources. It is previously known as Frontier Women University. It is affiliated with HEC Pakistan.
The motto of the university is “Enlightenment through Knowledge.”
The admissions are advertised on the official website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored minimum 60% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. PAK-US Need-Based Scholarships to SBBWU
2. HEC need-based scholarships
3. Monthly stipend programs for unemployed youth
What’s your feedback on that?
University provides funds to graduate and postgraduate programs for research purposes to its students and supervisors. Graduates students can also have internships so that they can learn more about research and development. The university will also extend its collaborations with other research institutes in the next coming few years. FWU Journal of Social Sciences is open access, double-blind peer-reviewed published by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar, Pakistan.
Workshops and Seminars train the students regarding their educational field. These are held either weekly, monthly or yearly. Students gain beneficial skills and knowledge and search for more perspectives in their field of study.