University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF), Depalpur
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
The University of Agriculture Depalpur is struggling hard to achieve the objective of revolutionizing agriculture. Okara is well known for agriculture production. The campus has built with a spectacular view of gardens and is situated at Okara-Lahore GT Road about 6 km towards Renala Khurd. The campus has 77 acres of land at this site and a research farm of about 153 acres at Rakh Bhulewal, Haveli Lakha, Tehsil Depalpur, Okara.This newly established sub-campus of UAF Depalpur, Okara is a recent example of the University’s mission. The Okara district is known for agricultural production specifically for maize and potato crops and being. Okara needs precision agriculture to take the farming to next level being a progressive district.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Admissions open in September. Students can apply online. University will then assign the entry test date.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
– Candidate passed 12 years of field related education. 50 % in matric and intermediate.
– 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for graduate Programs
– 16 years of education with at least a second division from any recognized institution.
– 50% marks in the entry test. Minimum 2.2 GPA Selected students will be screened for the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
- Merit Scholarship
- UAF Need Base Scholarship
- Japanese Need Base Scholarship
- Mora Scholarship
- Ghazi Brother’s Scholarship
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.