Bahria University, Karachi
Bahria University is a public sector university and was developed by the Pakistan Navy in 2000. The University plays its crucial role in producing brilliant leaders who can work for their country. Engineering sciences, Computer Sciences, Psychology, Law, Health Sciences and many other programs are offered by the university.
BUKC is awarded as the “W” category by HEC and accreditation by the Accreditation Council of Pakistan.
The campus provides a conducive, secure and safe learning atmosphere, experienced and highly qualified faculty, research activities and other facilities. The University is affiliated with HEC, PEC, ACU, NCEAC, PMDC.
BU Karachi offers admission in many fields.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
- 3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- 2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Financial Assistance for the brilliant students, BU Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme for the financially weak students are granted by thy BUKC. Many other Merit-Based and Need-Based Scholarships are also given to the students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#BUKC #Karachi #Jaamiah
The aim of the University is to develop, encourage, promote and protect the enthusiasm of inquiry among students and faculty. The office of Research, Innovation, and Commercialization (ORIC) was established in October 2011 in order to improve the research culture by providing facilities in all research activities and forming a connection between industry and academia.
- 1.Two days online workshop on “Pre-Departure Piracy Awareness training” was hosted by the ORIC on 21-22 August 2013.
- 2. A National workshop on “Strategy for Cetacean Conservation” was held on 22 May 2013 at the Campus.