MS Management Sciences
The MS in Management program is 2 years degree program that is meant to help researchers improve their intellectual abilities by helping them grasp the academic body of knowledge in Management Sciences, with specializations in Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Finance. The program is designed to help scholars uncover the classic and recent global and regional body of knowledge and prepare them to generate knowledge and solutions, particularly for local and regional businesses, industry, and society, in line with the School's mission to discover and impart culturally and globally relevant knowledge in management sciences. The curriculum is mostly research-oriented, with a concentration on academic research with real-world applications. It is primarily intended for people interested in pursuing a career in academia, but it is also suited for those interested in professional employment that demand sophisticated data analysis and report writing skills. Candidates can use the application to assess their aptitude, strengths, and shortcomings in preparation for PhD programs.
- Financial Institution Management
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Change Management: Concepts and Applications
- HRM: Concepts and Applications
- Leadership in Organizations: Concepts and Applications
- Corporate Governance and Sustainability
- Advance Marketing Management: Concept and Applications
- Advanced Research Methodology and Proposal Development
- Strategic Management: Contemporary Concepts, Theories and Applications
- Obtained a CGPA of at least 2.5 in BS.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Professionals with a management background are in high demand in the corporate sector. Graduates of the BMS program have an advantage over students from other backgrounds due to increased demand and amazing prospects. Some of the common jobs which one can pursue after completing their BMS degree are:
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Business Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Executive Assistant