MS Educational Psychology
Students seeking the essential knowledge, research skills, and educational experiences needed to flourish in a variety of educational settings should pursue a Master of Science in Educational Psychology. This program is HE recognized 2 years degree programme designed for elementary, secondary, and special education teachers who want to improve their classroom skills; students who want to pursue advanced studies in educational psychology; students who want to get a master's degree in school psychology; and students who want to use their skills in government or business settings. Individualized curricula are created for students based on their areas of interest. Dyslexia is a learning problem that Educational Psychologists assist people overcome.
- Research issues in psychology and education
- Social psychology of Education
- Development and childhood
- Patterns of Child Rearing and Development of Personality
- Statistical Interference in Psychology
- Foundations of psychology
- Psychology of Child &Adolescence
- Measurement & Assessment
- Analysis and Treatment of Developmental Disabilities
- Advanced Research Methods in Psychology
- 16 years of education in relevant field.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA in previous degree.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Career opportunities for graduates of Educational Psychology are:
- Educational assessment coordinator
- Educational psychologists
- Program evaluators
- Community college faculty
- Human resource education specialist
- Research analyst for school districts, human services agencies, hospitals, businesses, etc.