- LocationRing Road, Charsadda Link Near Patang Chowk، Ashrafia Colony, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Click address for directions
- Phone +92 091 2582996 & 2582835
- Fax +92 091 2248675
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.abasyn.edu.pk/
Abasyn University Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
The Abasyn University Peshawar is a private sector university situated in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It was established in the year 2007, and it has three other campuses. Abasyn University is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and licensed by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan and Pakistan Engineering Council.
Abasyn University Peshawar offers undergraduate and post-graduate studies in various disciplines including Engineering, Engineering Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Pharmacy, Microbiology, and Education. Abasyn University Peshawar is known for its engaging research in the development of augmented reality and artificial intelligence. The motto of the Abasyn University Peshawar is “Passion to design”.
Abasyn University Peshawar – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
All applications for admission are accepted on prescribed forms and all the applications must have attested photocopies of all the previously obtained Degrees/Certificates/DMCs as well as domicile certificate and any other documents mentioned in the application form attached to the Prospectus.
Application Procedure for Admission
The following document is required to be submitted along with the admission application form
1. Download the admission application form from the university website.
2. Completed Admission Application Form.
3. Mark sheets of all previously completed academic work.
4. If a candidate has completed previous academic work from another education system, an Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is required within two months of the admission offer.
5. Four (4) passport size photographs.
6. Copy of computerized National Identity Card / Form B.
Students are supposed to apply for scholarships in the Abasyn University Peshawar during the admission process. Fee discount on need basis is also available but students are supposed to apply using the specific form available for this purpose during the admission process.
1. Students with 75% or more marks will get a 50% tuition fee waiver for the first semester. The scholarship will continue if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.25.
2. Students with more than 60% and less than 74% marks will get a 25% tuition fee waiver for the first semester. The scholarship will be continued if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.0
What’s your feedback on that?
#AU #Peshawar #KPK #Jaamiah
Abasyn University Peshawar is one of the pioneers in the region to have specific categories’ journals at its name, that has been published so far and is also playing its active role in serving the purpose of research and innovation in the region by encouraging students and faculty members by actively conducting research conferences, seminars, and discussions at national and international levels.
Abasyn University Peshawar has been actively taking part in different research projects in cooperation with different national and international institutions to help polish the economic, social, and intellectual uplift of the common people.
Abasyn University Peshawar has produced some notable research in different subjects which include Engineering, life sciences, social sciences, and emerging sciences and, it will continue to use its research portfolio that would enable its staff and students to be a part of significant achievements in research addressing key economic, societal and cultural needs, locally as well as nationally and internationally.
Abasyn University Peshawar is known for organizing different workshops and seminars in which students and scholars exchange their ideas and knowledge through which the students can polish their skills and knowledge. The university already organized a number of workshops and seminars few of them includes:
1. Report on the Security & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) Workshop.
2. One Day Course Development Workshop for faculty.
3. One day seminar PLASTIC S&T services for researchers.