A Master's degree in Philosophy is 2 years degree programme. It is the study of human existence, as well as its problems and patterns of conduct. The area aspires to apply logical reasoning and logical methodologies in order to discover the information that humans require in order to live happily ever afterwards. It serves as the theoretical framework for concepts such as morality, ethics, government, and democracy. Consequently, the emphasis is placed on analytic and normative reasoning in relation to reasoning and explanation, theory and practice, the nature and limits of human understanding, as well as the structure and knowability of the world it seeks to explain.
- Social Structures of Muslim Societies
- Logic and Critical Thinking
- Current Issues in Communication Studies
- Human Cognitive Processes
- Major Issues in Pakistan’s Economy
- Classical Muslim Thought
- Current Issues in Psychology
- Research Methods in Social Sciences
- Early Greek Philosophy
- Phonetics and Phonology
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
- Students are preferred if they have done their BA Programme or BA (Hons) in any discipline.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Philosophy graduates are well-versed in psychology, politics, law, English language and literature, as well as computer science and mathematics. As a result, they can work in areas such as public administration, business, law, and media. Philosophers are also employed in the banking, finance, accounting, and marketing industries because to their inventiveness. Philosophers work in innovative art and architecture zones, PR and publishing agencies, advertising, and media companies due to their curious nature, imagination, and mental dexterity. Philosophy graduates are sought after by local government and the Civil Service, as well as insurance businesses, employment agencies, and educational institutions, for their polished abilities in information management and flexibility.