Diploma in Education (Early Child Education)
Early Childhood Education refers to a child's education during the first eight years of their life. This program will prepare students about children's early developmental stages and how to use that knowledge to build and design a curriculum. Another goal of the course is to comprehend the enormous diversity of children all around the world. It significantly assists in the creation and modification of curriculum for the betterment of children's education. The diploma in Early Child Education includes both coursework and practical training to improve teaching approaches. Educationists also examine and use existing tools and technologies to investigate the effects of social, cultural, and linguistic factors on children's learning. It focuses on health, hygiene, safety, the arts, the brain, cognitive growth, and sociocultural development.
- Early childhood pedagogy, curricula, and contexts
- Early childhood stem
- Learning in and through the arts in Early years
- Early childhood language, literacy, and mathematics
- Health, wellbeing, and inclusive education
- Social justice
- Numeracy and new pedagogies
- Language, literacy, and learning
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Passing marks in Entry test.
Education is an evergreen emerging field, so the scope of Educationists of Early Child Education. With time, there is always a need for advancements, revisions, and innovation in the curriculum and framework of Early Child Education. Early Child Educationists are in high demand by government educational institutes and private school systems to plan and manage the Education syllabus and framework. These educators analyze the children’s behavior, psyche, and learning patterns, assess the outcomes and then develop innovative ideas and better planning and management ideas for the education system for early childhood. Early Child Educationists are recruited in training institutes, special education institutes, career counseling firms, policy-making departments, etc. Some of the career possibilities for Early Child Educations are as follows:
- Preschool Teacher.
- Kindergarten & Elementary School Teacher.
- Childcare Center Director.
- Childcare Worker.
- Special Education Teacher.
- School Counselor or Psychologist
- Education Counselor