BS Clinical Psychology
Psychology is the study of human behavior and mental processes. Psychology gives a grasp of the fundamental processes of sensation, perception, learning, cognition, development, and personality, as well as the principles of Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Behavioral Neuroscience, in the BS Program. In a quickly changing society, understanding psychological concepts and scientific methodologies for evaluating hypotheses and research in the Social Sciences is critical. The main purpose of the B.S. Clinical Psychology Program is to better prepare students for higher training in Psychology, Medicine, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, and other related fields by integrating the scientific foundation of Psychology with a strong grounding in Humanities and basic science. The B.S. Degree Program is designed to prepare students for advanced graduate study in the sciences and other science-related fields.
Introduction to Clinical Psychology
Clinical and counseling techniques
Diagnosis and treatment
- Intermediate or equivalent (12years) qualification with minimum (50 %) marks
- In case of O level, A Level, American High School Diploma or any other equivalent foreign qualification (50%) marks or grades etc.
- Passing marks in entry test
Here’s a quick rundown of some of Pakistan’s best clinical psychology recruiters. This demonstrates the importance and scope of Clinical Psychology in Pakistan.
- Research Establishments
- Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Private Clinical Practice.
- Development of prevention programs
- Teaching Institutes
- Rehabilitation Centers/Mental Hospitals
- Special Education Centers
- Therapy centres
- Psychological/Psychiatric units of a hospital
- Electronic Media
- Armed forces
- Training Centers
- Counselling Centers
- Recruitment Centers
- Career Counseling Centers
- Forensic Centers