Institute of Space Technology (IST), Islamabad has announced Fall 2023 admissions for BS/Undergraduate programs. IST is the federally chartered public sector premier institute of Space Sciences in Pakistan. IST is offering admissions in the following degree programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
Steps of Enrollment in BS Programs offered by IST
The process for undergraduate (BS) admissions at IST involves several steps:
- Step 1 - Admissions Announcement: IST announces admissions on its website and in national newspapers once a year, usually in April or May.
- Step 2 - Completion of Online Admission Form: Interested candidates must create an online account and complete the admission form by providing the required information and uploading scan copies of necessary documents.
- Step 3 - Deposit of Application Processing Fee: Applicants must download the challan form from the admission form and deposit the non-refundable application processing fee in any online branch of HBL within the due date.
- Step 4 - Merit Lists/ Admissions Status: Applicants can check their admission status on the IST website using their login details. Selected applicants receive an email or SMS notification, but it is recommended to regularly check the website for updates.
- Step 5 – Acceptance of Admission: Provisionally selected applicants must download the admission package, which includes the offer letter, fee challan form/s, an affidavit (write-up), fee refund policy, and other required documents for registration.
- Step 6 – Reservation of Seat to Avail Hostel/ Transport Facility (optional): Applicants can reserve a seat for hostel or transport services if they wish to avail themselves of these facilities.
- Step 7 – Deposit of Fee: Candidates who fulfil the admission requirements and wish to join IST must deposit the fee within the due date mentioned on the challan forms. Failure to do so will make the applicant ineligible for admission.
- Step 8 – Welcome to IST on Registration Day: Provisionally admitted students must prepare the required documents according to the Offer Letter and submit them on Registration Day.
|Opening date of Admissions||April 2023|
|Closing date of Admissions||30 June 2023|
|Display of First Merit List (Tentative)||August 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||September 2023.|