[Admissions Open Fall 2022] Virtual University of Pakistan
Virtual University Pakistan, the premier distance-learning university in Pakistan, has announced admissions for the Fall 2022 session. New admissions in VU is being offered in various degree programs including Diploma, undergraduate programs (2-year Associate Degree, 4 years BS) / graduate program (MS in Computer Science only) Specialization Certificate, and short certificate courses. Virtual University is a public sector University chartered by the Federal Government under the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom.
Eligibility CriteriaVirtual University follows the guidelines issued by the Higher Education Commission for the eligibility of admissions. Following are the general guidelines issued by the Admission Office of VU.
- Result awaiting applicants are not eligible to apply for admission.
- To avoid any inconvenience the candidates are required to upload all the required documents in the Online Admission Portal/Form within the due date.
- Admission Forms received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected, so carefully upload and dispatch readable complete sets of documents to avoid any inconvenience.
- BS Psychology program is not available for the overseas applicant.
How to Apply
- The applicant shall use his/her own CNIC/B-Form number and email address for registration of application in the Login/Sign-up/admission portal.
- The applicants may apply for Admission through Online Application System from the Virtual University website; applicants are encouraged to view the admission video before applying for Admission https://www.vu.edu.pk/Apply/Admissions.aspx
- The applicants are required to scan and attach the complete readable requisite/required documents with Online Admission Application Form. The uploaded Photograph of the applicant should be as per the sample.