[Admissions Open Spring 2023] University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad
The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad has announced that admissions for the 2023 session are now open. Applications are being accepted for a variety of undergraduate Bachelor's degree programs in various disciplines of arts and sciences. The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJKU) is located in the city of Muzaffarabad, the capital of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan. It was established in 1980 as a public university and it is recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. Admission is open for spring 2023 for lateral entry in the 5th semester. The application can be applied online and in hard copy both. But online is the preferable method. The last date to apply is 10th February 2023. List of Undergraduate Bachelor degree Programs offered by the University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad for the 2023 session:
- B.COM (Hons) in Commerce
- BS in Sociology
- BS in Economics
- BS in Islamic Studies
- BS in Urdu
- BS in Mathematics
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Physics
- BS in Statistics
- BS in History
- BS in Chemistry
- BS in Political Science
- BS in Zoology
- BS in English
- BS in Botany
Who can Apply
- The applicants must have completed their 14 years of education in the relevant fields/subjects with at least 45% marks OR 2.5/4 CGPA.
- The applicants throughout the can apply.
How to ApplyTo apply for the University of AJ&K, candidates can download the online application form from the official website and pay a processing fee of Rs. 1900 through HBL Challan at authorized branches in AJ&K or by sending a bank draft of Rs. 2000(in case of residing outside of AJ&K) from any bank in the name of the Director of Finance & Planning at the University. The HBL Bank Challan or Bank Draft must be attached to the application form, otherwise, it will not be accepted. If a candidate is applying for multiple departments/categories, they must pay an additional fee of Rs. 600 per form. The completed application forms must be submitted to the Directorate of Students' Affairs Main Campus Chella Bandi before the deadline. Candidates applying to the Neelum and Jhelum Valley campuses should submit their forms directly to those campuses. The deadline for submitting online applications or hard copies is February 10, 2023.
- It is a lateral entry in the 5th semester of the undergraduate degree program so the applicants must have completed their 14 years of education.
- The reserved and quota seats are for regular admissions in BS- 4 years of degree programs.
- The application can be submitted online or in hard copy form. But complete the required information and attach the required documents.
- Submit the challan fee in the mentioned bank account and attach the challan copy with the application.
- The students submitting fees from AJ&K will submit Rs-1900 as processing fees. However, applicants residing outside the AJ&K will submit Rs- 2000 as a processing fee.
- Foreign students can get admission but they have to submit NOC from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan.
- The applicants, who are doing a job in the public sector, have to submit a leave certificate/ NOC from the respective authority to continue their studies as regular students.