- LocationUNIVERSITY OF AZAD JAMMU AND KASHMIR,,Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir Click address for directions
- Phone +92.5822920910
- Fax +92.5822960480, 960437
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://ajku.edu.pk
University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (UAJAK), Muzaffarabad
The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, UAJAK Muzaffarabad has few campuses having a variety of disciplines and it is inaugurated in the year, 1980. It has three campuses named the Main campus located in Muzaffarabad, the Neelum campus located in Athmuqam, and the Jhelum Valley campus located in Hattian Bala. The main campus of UAJAK is a mixture of the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, and Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences. The engineering department offers Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
The Institute of Allied Health Sciences and Department of Public Health constitutes the Faculty of Health and Medical. The Faculty of Arts is composed of Art & Design, English, Institute of Education, Institute of Kashmir Studies, Institute of Languages, Kashmir Institute of Economics, Islamic Banking and Economy, Islamic Studies, Law, Management Sciences, Psychology, Sociology & Rural Development, and Urdu. The Faculty of Sciences includes Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Sciences and IT, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Zoology, and Institute of Geology.
The aims and objective of UAJAK are to bring transformation to excellence with the help of providing the best education, and the mission Top of Form is a commitment to the best education, research along with mentorship by bringing innovations to present the society and the changing world.
The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (UAJAK) are in Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir. It was found in 1980 and is on the 22nd according to the ranking of HEC. The University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir are affiliated with Higher Education Commission (HEC).
UAJAK Muzaffarabad – Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The admission form and prospectus of UAJAK could be obtained from the Directorate of Students’ Affairs, of the university, admission office of Neelum Campus and Jhelum Valley Campus, worth Rs. 1500/- through Challan form present at any authorized branches of HBL in AJ&K or by sending a draft of Rs.1600/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate
1. 12-years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduates
1. 16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 CGPA in semester system.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Students of UAJAK, nominated for admission in various programs can apply for departmental merit scholarships paid to three candidates on a merit-based. In the last year of the degree, the scholarship is awarded on merit in the recently passed term. The scholarship is offered for a maximum period of 12 months of the year. Some scholarships from agencies which donates and are available for candidates include;
– Ihsan Trust Qarz e Hasna (Interest-Free Loan) Application,
– HEC Need-Based,
– Indigenous 5000 Fellowship Program Batch-IV,
– Hashoo Foundation Scholarship, Fauji Foundation,
– Bait-ul-Mal, Qarz-e-Hasna from all banks,
– Waqf-e-Kuli Khan,
– Syed Nazir Hussain Shah Education Trust,
– Carmudi PK Scholarship Program,
– H.E.C Foreign Funded Scholarships,
– Scholarships for the underprivileged students,
– Türkiye Burslari Scholarships,
– Lamudi PK Scholarship Fund,
– Atta Ur Rehman Science Scholarships.
What’s your feedback on that?
#UniversityOfAzadJammuAndKashmir #ajku #Muzaffarabad #Jaamiah