HEC Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships
International Scholarships for Advanced Study are being offered to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and the business world. The foreign-based world-class learning would enable access to more technical courses and degree programmes that would assist in minimise the gap between skilled resources and industrial needs. As a result of this project, local universities and industries will be able to generate better scholars and professionals, which will lead to greater educational standards and rankings, as well as larger earnings from services provided by businesses. In addition, it will help bridge the gap between academia and industry by equipping students with the information and skills needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
Search for More Scholarships
Field of Study
- Computer Science (CS)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Sciences (DS)
- Software Engineering (SE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Pakistani / AJK Nationals
- Must have Bachelors/Masters (16 years) (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology and BS/BE Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) for MS scholarship and BS/MS/ MPhil in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) or another relevant field for PhD scholarship.
- Must have first division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships.
- Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS Scholarships.
- Maximum two second divisions and no third division throughout academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date for MS scholarship: 35 years
- Maximum age on closing date for PhD scholarship: 40 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before closing date of application.
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply, or they need to reimburse the already availed scholarship for consideration
How to Apply
To Login/create account please visit https://asdis.hec.gov.pk/
To create a profile for first-time user, fill in the available form on the link mentioned above.
Click on ‘Register’ for new users and follow the steps stated below:
- You will be required to create user ID by using your CNIC (without dashes) as User ID and select your password.
- Create an Account and fill the required information available on the screen.
- Click and obtain ‘Mobile Code’ on your provided mobile no. for further process. (Currently, MNC / Ported numbers are not supported)
- After receiving code on your mobile enter the code.
- Enter your email ID and click Send Code. You will receive a code on your provided email.
- Please enter a valid email ID.
- Perform code verification and click on submission.
- You will be registered successfully. Please check your email for further information.
- You will be required enter your created ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ then ‘Sign in’ on HEC portal.
- Complete online profile section wise at https://asdis.hec.gov.pk/
- Click ‘Scholarships and Grants’ on left ‘Navigation’ and then Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships’.
- Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.