COMSATS University Islamabad Campus has announced admissions for the semester Fall 2023 in undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degree programs. The offered degree programs are various disciplines of Arts, Sciences, and Business Administration. Admission is open for Fall 2023 in COMSATS (Islamabad campus). The last date for applying to COMSATS Islamabad Campus is 12 July 2023.
COMSATS University is a public university that has been awarding degrees to its students since 2000. It has been imparting education in various disciplines of arts, science, business administration, engineering, and health sciences. The Islamabad campus is offering admission in undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degree programs in various disciplines.
Islamabad Campus is offering:
|English, Psychology, Media & Communication Studies
||English Literature & Language, International Relations, Meteorology
|Mathematics, Economics, Audit & Taxation, Business Administration, Business Data Analytics, Accounting & Finance
||Mathematics, MBA, Project Management, Management Sciences
||Mathematics, Management Sciences
|Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Bioinformatics
||Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Bioinformatics, Molecular Genetics, Immunology & Virology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
||Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Molecular Genetics, Immunology & Microbiology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
|Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security
||Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Remote Sensing& GIS
||Computer Science, Remote Sensing& GIS,
|Software Engineering (non-Eng.)
||Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
||Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- All students from throughout the country can apply for admission.
- The applicants for an undergraduate degree must have passed HSSC/equivalent education with at least 50% marks. Applicants must pass the COMSATS admission test as per university Policy.
- The applicants for Graduate degree programs must have 16 years of education in the relevant field from an accredited institute with at least 2nd division OR 2.5/4.0 CGPA. NTS GAT General score must be at least 50.
- The applicants for Ph.D. degree programs must have MS/MPhil degree in the relevant field with 06 credit hours thesis OR equivalent education with a 06-hour thesis, with at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA OR 70% marks. GRE (Subject) as per HEC policy /NTS GAT (subject) with at least a score of 60.
- For graduate degree programs, students with a D grade or 3rd division in any academic qualification are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Students with HSSC Pre-Medical can apply for admission to BS degree programs in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science & Cyber Security.
How to Apply
- Apply Online through the CUI website. http://admissions.comsats.edu.pk/
- Applicants must register on the website and fill out the admission form.
- Provide all the required information and documents.
- Re-check all the given information before submission and submit it.
- Applicants must take the admission test on the given date (as per provided by the campus).
- The merit list will be displayed on the campus and on the website also.
- The applicants must check their eligibility properly before submitting the application.
- The application’s submission is online.
- Every campus has its own dates for submitting applications, tests, and merit lists. Check accordingly. The dates are mentioned below.
- The applicants for the Ph.D. degree must not have a D grade or 3rd division throughout their academic career. Apply accordingly.
||Last date to Apply
(Undergraduate & Graduate degree)
||12 July 2023
||9, 22, 23 July 2023
||31 July 2023
||4 September 2023