- Location6.7 KM Japan Road, Sihala Zone V, Islamabad, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 051-111-865-865 +92 (051) 448 642 2-4
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://grt.uol.edu.pk/isb.uol.edu.pk
University of Lahore (UOL), Sihala Islamabad Campus
The University of Lahore, Islamabad Campus (UOL Islamabad), is located in the capital city of Pakistan and is a mother campus, attracting many international and national students all over the world. It offers both professional and technical programs. The infrastructures for all the disciplines are properly maintained.
UOL Islamabad Campus is approved by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Chartered W4 Category University Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC).
UOL Islamabad Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The admission opens in June-July Students can apply online and the university assigns the students’ date of entry test with the location and roll numbers.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Students scored 50% in FSC and SSC.
2. Students’ 50% score in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATS general test.
3. Students are screened during an interview.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Information Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Management Sciences
UOL Islamabad Campus offers the following Scholarships
1. Financial aid.
2. HEC need-based scholarships.
3. Merit scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOL #Islamabad #Jaamiah
A lot of research is going on at the University. The research is also happening in clinical fields. The University offers training to students for research projects and funds them. The students can also progress their research in graduate programs. The University of Lahore to develop high-quality expertise and manpower in emerging areas of biomedical sciences, a Centre for Research in Molecular Medicine was initiated in April 2009.
Workshops and seminars make individuals grow mentally and knowledge-wise too. The students expand their knowledge and build confidence in them. Students are also given the proper schedules regarding seminars and workshops so they can check and have time to attend.
The following Seminars and Workshops are held till now;
1. Workshop on Mixed method of Research
2. Entrepreneurship For UOLFaculty
3. Employee Management System(EMS) of UOL