University of Swabi
The University Of Swabi, recognized by HEC, is a public sector university, situated in Anbar, Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Among the newly Universities established in Pakistan, this institute is the leading one. It provides extensive programs of the ultimate quality. The University now aims to enhance the quality of education for its students and faculty and encouraging the carrier, academic social and as well as personal growth. The university also aims to connect the academic and professional programs and provide high-quality training and education which will fill the future needs of the job in the market.
The admission opens in March. Students can download the application form online. The university will then assign the entry date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Bright student scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOF #Swabi #Jaamiah
Research and development are the innovative activities that involve supervisors and students. They are funded by the university. This platform provides the success and creativity of the organizations. This is the first stage in the development process.
Workshops are day and two long, in which guest speakers discuss the specific topic. The external people are also invited. Seminars are also held in which participants engage in the discussion regarding the academic topic so that they can get a better insight into that particular topic.