- LocationAllama I.I.Kazi Campus, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. Click address for directions
- Phone +92-22-9213-181-90
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://usindh.edu.pk/
The University of Sindh is a public university,situated in Jamshoro, Sindh. It was established in 1947. The development of current Campus at Jamshoro, about 15 km away from Hyderabad.Now, called as Allama I.I. Kazi Campus.Majority of the teaching staff under the supervision of Science faulty were moved to the new campus in the year 1961. Departments under the supervision of Arts & Humanities following suite in the year 1970. There are now 4 Law Colleges ,74 Degree and Post Graduate Colleges which includes 16 Private Colleges connected to the University.
The University of Sindh criteria of admission is on competitive.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 CGPA in the semester system.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Scholarships need students to keep their grades effectively so that to maintain their studies. The University of Sindh tries to facilitate their students in all terms.
1. HEC Need-Based Scholarship
2. The Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme
3. Meritorious Needy Students Fund
4. Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship
5. Minority Scholarship
6. Scholarship for Disabled Students
7. Schedule Cast Scholarship
8. Al-Falah Scholarship
9. Diya-Pak Scholarship
10. District Zakat Committee Scholarship
11. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
What’s your feedback on that?
#University_of_Sindh #Jaamshoro #Jaamiah
University has valuable credibility in the area of research and development. It has a different research center. That facilitates the students during research. Research provides a platform to students to understanding the process of research, understanding how different field scientists work on same problems, learning effectively the lab techniques, developing skills in the understanding of results, to develop the ability to analyze the data, and especially the ability to unified theory with practice.
The seminars and workshops have great importance. Seminars are competent in providing students the updated about the technologies. They give the current information about the surroundings. Which is occurring in science and technology? Knowledge cannot be improved from is textbooks alone. The student must take part in these activities to enhance their knowledge. Inviting professional personalities who had past achievements in science and technology. Interaction with them greatly helps the students to understand the advancements in the field of research.