University of Sindh, Dadu campus
The University of Sindh is the oldest university public research university. It is recognized by HEC and certified by ISO in 2015. The institute is ranked at 8th number in General category and is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities UK.
Throughout the years’ university monitors its performances against the international standards. Students with diverse background are eligible to apply and no discrimination is done based on caste, creed or color.
Students have access to free wifi and well-equipped labs. Transportation facilities from hostels or other locations are given at economical expense. Students are also supported and motivated to participate in certified events and internships.
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. Minority Scholarship
2. Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship
3. District Zakat Committee Scholarship
4. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
5. Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship
6. HEC scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#University_of_Sindh #Dadu #Jaamiah
The institute is popular when it comes to research in literature, natural sciences, philosophy, and Sindhology. The trained faculty also provides research training to the students. The university aims to serve society through its research and education and to become internationally recognized in research.
Workshops and seminars are held and sponsored to pass down the ideas and information to the young generations. Knowledge like that helps the students in their professions and carrier. A lot of times the attendance is mandatory for the respective badges in such events and everyone is given equal attention.