- LocationUniversity of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone .+92-22-9213-181 (90)
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://usindh.edu.pk/our-campuses/sindh-university-laar-campus-at-badin/
University of Sindh, Badin campus
University of Sindh, one campus is in Badin and was established in 2010. The institute is the degree-awarding and is recognized by HEC. The university has been progressing gradually with time when it comes to student’s satisfaction.
The university’s infrastructure is great with equipped and spacious classrooms and lavatories. The education given to the students is vocal, technical and as well as the professional. The campus has a long history of success and excellence.
The institute has given birth to thousands of educationists who have enlightened the generations across overseas and aims to make more individuals like that.
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
1. Minority Scholarship
2. Need-Cum-Merit Scholarship
3. HEC scholarships
4. Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship
5. District Zakat Committee Scholarship
6. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
What’s your feedback on that?
#University_of_Sindh #USindh #Badin #Jaamiah
The research and development are taking place at the university. University provides certified training to its students in the research field. Students are also made to learn how to carry on the project and write a thesis and as well as the synopsis. Many of the projects are published in diverse journals.
Scheduled workshops and seminars are held. Students from the same and different universities are welcome to attend events like that. A few seminars and workshops held per year are based on the student’s carrier and their field of interest. Events like these are beneficial for students because they learn new skills.